Open Days and Experience Days
Find out more about our upcoming online info session for undergraduates, in-person open day for postgraduates, or sign up to attend our Experience Days for BA in Nottingham or Newcastle in 2024.
Join a world-leading dance education institute
We champion new ideas, embrace artistic innovation, and enable extraordinary experiences for you to realise your full potential as a dance artist. We prepare you for a portfolio career in dance and the creative industries.
Why choose London Contemporary Dance School?
- You will be taught by experienced and internationally renowned teachers, lecturers and guest artists
- You will be based at The Place, part of a cultural hub presenting opportunities for collaboration and networking
- You will join a community of future makers, leaders, educators, and performers. Our remarkable alumni have gone on to shape and transform the industry
- You will join a vibrant and diverse student body of around 250 students where you are recognised as an individual
- You will have unique performance opportunities at The Place Theatre and across other sites
We welcome imaginative, enquiring people from all backgrounds and nationalities who are interested in the endless possibilities of dance.
Quality and Access
Find out more about the various ways in which LCDS measures and maintains its quality and world-leading status.
Key policies and procedures that students should be aware of both before and during their studies at LCDS.
Alumni and student stories
MA EDP Alumni Wency Lam, Loren McK and Vittorio Pagani talk about their Resolution pieces and what they learned at LCDS
Matthew Robinson on collaboration and being part of a dance community
CAT Alumni Nya Bardouille Talks to The Place
Coming Full Circle - Kat Radeva talks about what performing at The Place means to her