- Start date
- Mon 11 Sep - Sat 2 Dec 2023 (Half-Term 23 - 27th Oct)
Pro class is back and we are keen to hear from artists that have an interest in teaching on the programme in upcoming terms.
As part of our commitment to engage with new artists, we’d love to hear from those we’ve not yet worked with, alongside those who have been developing their practice since we last met pre-pandemic. See important information below for details on how to express your interest.
- As this programme will run throughout the academic year, applications will be considered on a termly basis. You may apply at any point throughout the year and the applications will be kept from May to the following April for the academic year.
- Application is by Jotform* only (link below).
- If you don't hear back from us within 6 months, then the application was not successful on this occasion. If you would like more feedback, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will programme 11 artists (or collectives) per term. Each artist (or collective) will teach for a week, Mon-Fri, 9 to 10.30am (at the exception of half-term weeks and Bank Holidays).
- We will run our classes in-person; however, the safety of our staff and participants remains our priority, and we will continue to follow government guidance to ensure our sessions are as safe as possible.
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
* Applications submitted via email will not be considered
Click HERE to apply, there is also an option to apply by video via this form.
We kindly ask that you complete an Equal Opportunities Monitoring form alongside your application.