About Dance Technique for Ages 11-14
Classes start on Wed 10 Jan 2024 and run until Wed 27 March 2024 (excluding Wed 14 Feb due to half term)
Master the technique and strength you need to kickstart your journey into dance.
Our professional dance artist will guide you through the tools you need to propel your creativity in dance to the next level. You will develop confidence in the way your body moves while learning versatility and technique – eventually having the opportunity to choreograph solo and group movements.
The class will be accompanied by Latin, Afro and Caribbean inspired music by Auris Delan.
My child loves dance and has benefited greatly from attending classes at The Place. Since going to a Wednesday class, we as a family have seen her improve as a performer, through focus, technique and expression.
Parent of a 12-year-old participant
- Classes available to book per term by enrolment only for £140
- Try out a two-week taster for £30.00 with the option to enrol on the full course afterwards for £110.
- We encourage you to get in touch with us if your participant has any access requirements to ensure our classes are delivered in the most inclusive way possible. You can find an outline of our access information here.
- Limited Bursaries are available. Please click here for more information.
- Please ensure that you read the Terms and Conditions before you book onto one of our classes.