About Creative Dance for Ages 6-7
Classes start on Sat 13 Jan 2024 and run until Sat 30 March 2024 (excluding Sat 17 Feb due to half term)
Dance, play and move with imagination.
This informal class is an opportunity for children to build their confidence, creativity and have fun learning movement with others. Experiment with fun dance exercises, creating their own routines or playfully make-up dance routines as they go. They will be supported and guided by our friendly, professional and experienced dance teachers every step, hop and leap of the way. The classes are broadly focused on contemporary dance, but each teacher will bring their own inspirations and styles to the class providing a truly unique experience.
The class will be accompanied by Latin, Afro and Caribbean inspired music by Auris Delan.
My children attended creative dance this term and got so much out of their movement and inventiveness. They got a lot of joy out of it, and especially their confidence has grown massively.
Parent of two young participants
- Classes available to book per term by enrolment only for £130
- Try out a two-week taster for £30.00 with the option to enrol on the full course afterwards for £100.
- We encourage you to get in touch with us if your participant has any access requirements to ensure our classes are delivered in the most inclusive way possible. You can find an outline of our access information here.
- Limited Bursaries are available. Please click here for more information.
- Please ensure that you read the Terms and Conditions before you book onto one of our classes.