About Creative Dance for Ages 5-6
Classes start on Sat 13 Jan 2024 and run until Sat 30 March 2024 (excluding Sat 17 Feb due to half term)
Dance, play and move with imagination.
These classes provide an informal and fun environment for your children’s imagination to run free and experience the joy of creative movement. They’ll learn new moves and energetic short phrases and be encouraged to be creative through guided improvisation and fun dance exercises that build confidence in their own movement and learning.
The class will be accompanied by energising live percussionist Oliver Davies - a wonderful opportunity to introduce children to new types of music while showing how connected music and movement can be.
The dance class was this much fun (stretching arms out as wide as possible)...I can't wait to go back next week!
- Classes available to book per term by enrolment for £130.00
- Try out a two-week taster for £30.00 with the option to enrol on the full course afterwards for £100.00.
- We encourage you to get in touch with us if the participant has any access requirements to ensure our classes are delivered in the most inclusive way possible. You can find an outline of our access information here.
- Limited Bursaries are available. Please click here for more information.
- Please ensure that you read the Terms and Conditions before you book onto one of our classes.