About Creative Dance for Ages 13-15
Classes start on Sat 13 Jan 2024 and run until Sat 30 March 2024 (excluding Sat 17 Feb due to half term)
Experiment, challenge yourself and unleash creativity.
Are you interested in developing your own choreography, contemporary dance styles and finding your identity in creative movement? This is the perfect opportunity to experiment, learn new movement techniques and dance with the guidance of a professional, experienced dance artist. You will gradually build confidence and challenge yourself with new skills and sequences. The classes are broadly focused on contemporary dance, but each teacher will bring their own inspirations and styles to the class providing a truly unique experience.
You will finish with a whole new outlook on contemporary dance and have played, experimented, and refined a range of dance and choreography techniques to take into your next dance adventure. For example, this would be the perfect preparation for anyone interested in continuing their dance training or joining our Centre for Advanced Training programme. You can find out more about this here.
Discover new types of music while learning how connected music and movement can be. This class will be accompanied by beautiful and energising live guitarist Matteo Grassi.
I like performing contemporary dance, it energises me and frees my mind. It brings the best out of me.
Participant, Age 14
- Classes available to book per term by enrolment only for £140
- Try out a two-week taster for £30.00 with the option to enrol on the full course afterwards for £110.
- We encourage you to get in touch with us if your participant has any access requirements to ensure our classes are delivered in the most inclusive way possible. You can find an outline of our access information here.
- Limited Bursaries are available. Please click here for more information.
- Please ensure that you read the Terms and Conditions before you book onto one of our classes.