About Street Dance Beginners with Simone Sistarelli
Classes start on Tues 9 Jan 2024 and run until Tues 26 March 2024 (excluding Tues 13 Feb due to half term)
Develop your coordination, sense of rhythm and movement vocabulary with Street Dance.
This class will introduce you to the fundamentals of Street Dance. You have the chance to develop your understanding of street dance while learning new techniques, movements and routines without needing any prior experience. The class will be accompanied by music by Andres Pascua.
- Enrol for the term for £140.00 to save and guarantee your place or drop-in for £14.00 per class (concessions available)
- Please wear trainers (with white soles ideally)
- We encourage you to get in touch with us if you have any access requirements to ensure our classes are delivered in the most inclusive way possible. You can find an outline of our access information here.
- Please arrive on time - unfortunately we are unable to accommodate participants who are more than 15 minutes late as the warm-up is an important part of the class.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges, unless there are extenuating circumstances. You can read our booking Terms & Conditions here.
About Your Teacher
Simone is a Dance artist, musician, social entrepreneur, author and public speaker. Founder of Popping for Parkinson's, a project that transforms Parkinson's patients into Popping dance students. Twice TEDx Speaker. Awarded in the Universal Hip Hop Museum Hall of Fame for the contribution to Hip Hop Culture. Awarded by the UK Government as a Point of Light outstanding volunteer. BA in Contemporary Dance from Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance. MSc in Dance Psychology from the University of Hertfordshire.