About Over 60s Contemporary Dance with Natalie Dodd | Online
- Designed for participants aged 60 and over with some dance experience
- Carefully planned, fun and engaging sessions
- Using a variety of dance techniques and improvisation tasks to challenge you physically and creatively
- Building strength and developing technique and musicality at an appropriate pace and level
- Shifting from a sensory/yoga-based warm-up to snippets of clean Cunningham-style lines and shapes, to heavy, breath-driven swings, shifts and falls
- We encourage you to get in touch with any access queries to ensure our classes are delivered in the most inclusive way possible
To take part in online classes, you will need:
- A device with access to the internet and audio
- A clear space to move your body in safely
- Some comfy clothes
Please note: Before joining the classes, please download and read our Online Classes - Safe practice at home checklist at the bottom of this page.
Disclaimer: When participating in our online classes at home, you are doing so at your own risk. The Place cannot be held responsible or liable for any injury to yourself, or damage to any personal property that may occur when taking part in any classes. We have put together a checklist to help minimise risk to yourself and those around you: please read this thoroughly before taking part in any online classes. You can download our Safe practice at home checklist at the bottom of this page.